Incorporated in 2009, Abans Holdings Limited is engaged in Financial Services, Gold Refining, Jewellery, Commodities Trading, Agricultural Trading & Warehousing, Software Development, and Real Estate.
The company has varied financial services businesses such as
Finance Business: The company operates an RBI Registered NBFC (Non-Deposit taking). Its Finance business primarily focuses on lending to private traders and other small and medium businesses involved in the commodities trading market.
Agency Business: The company is SEBI registered Stock and Commodity Exchange Brokers with memberships across all the major stock exchanges in India, including BSE, NSE, MSEI, MCX, NCDEX, and ICEX.
Capital and other Business: The Capital Business includes the internal treasury operations which manage the excess capital funds investing capital in low / medium risk strategies, maintaining positions in physical as well as exchange-traded commodities and other instruments.
Abans Holdings Limited is a globally diversified organization engaged in global financial services business, providing NBFC services, global institutional trading in equities, commodities, & foreign exchange, private client stockbroking, depositary services, investment advisory services, and wealth management services to corporate, institutional and high net worth individual clients.
The company is primarily a holding company and operates all its businesses through our seventeen (17) subsidiaries including three (3) direct subsidiaries and fourteen (14) indirect/step-down subsidiaries. It currently has active businesses in six countries across the Eastern Continents, including Hongkong, the UK, UAE, China, Mauritius, and India.
Facts about the Company
- The company offers diversified financial services to clients and is a member of BSE, NSE, MSEI, NCDEX, ICEX, MCX and IIEL in India.
- They also have membership in global commodities and forex exchanges such as the London Metal Exchange (LME), Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange (DGCX), Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE), and Shanghai International Energy Exchange (INE).
- They have formed strong relationships with their trading counterparts, HNI, and institutional clients.
- Despite economic contraction caused by the pandemic and reduction in total income, restated profit after tax has grown at a CAGR of 25.71 percent during FY20-FY22.
Points to note before investing in the IPO
- An integrated financial services platform.
- Strong human capital and organizational culture.
- Global exposure providing innovative financial products.
- Standardized operating procedures and efficient use of technology.
Objective of the IPO
The proceeds from the fresh issue will be used to augment the capital base of the NBFC subsidiary Abans Finance and for general corporate purposes.
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.