Adani Enterprises FPO Details
Price Range- Rs 3,112 - Rs 3,276
Issue Size- Upto Rs 20,000 Crores
Minimum Quantity- 4 Shares
Bidding Period- 27th- 31st Jan, 2023
About Adani Enterprises
The company is among the top Indian business houses, with a solid track record of successfully completing large-scale projects across energy and infrastructure.
It is India's largest listed business incubator, with a market cap of more than $2 billion. The firm incubates businesses across four major industries: energy, utility, transportation, and logistics.
AEL operates and manages seven operational airports across Mumbai (one greenfield airport in Navi Mumbai), Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Jaipur, Guwahati, and Thiruvananthapuram.
Why Should you buy Adani Enterprises FPO?
- The Company’s share price returns has increased in last 5 years up to 1436.85% (Source: Economic Times)
- Adani Enterprises' profit doubled to 460.94 crores in the quarter that ended in September 2022, compared to the same period last year
Adani Enterprises FPO Objectives
- The main objective of the company is to fulfill capital expenditure requirements of the subsidiaries in certain projects such as green hydrogen ecosystem, improve work of some airport facilities, and construction of greenfield expressways.
- The FPO is also targeted for a repayment in part or full of certain borrowings of the company’s three subsidiaries namely, Adani Airport Holding Limited, Adani Road Transport Limited, and Mundra Solar Limited.
- General corporate purposes
How to apply for the Adani Enterprises FPO?
There are two ways to apply for FPO-
Through UPI ID
- Enable UPI ID in your bank account
- Register your UPI id with your Demat account
- Subscribe for Adani Enterprises FPO
- Make payment via your UPI ID
Through Demat Account
- If you are already an existing 5paisa customer, you can simply click here to apply
- New Investor? No worries! Click here to open a Demat account with 5paisa for free and initiate your investment journey today.
For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to answer them.