Bikaji Foods International Limited is one of the leading FMCG brands in India. The company was launched in 1993 by Shiv Ratan Agarwal. They are into selling snacks and sweets, one of the largest manufacturers of Bikaneri bhujia, soan papdi, packaged rasgulla, and gulab jamun. Also, they have an international footprint, selling Indian snacks and sweets, and are among the fastest-growing companies in the Indian organized snacks market.
The company has operations in 22 states and 3 union territories. They are also selling in around 35 countries. They have six manufacturing facilities with four facilities located in Bikaner (Rajasthan), one in Guwahati (Assam), and one facility in Tumakuru (Karnataka) held through our subsidiary Petunt Food Processors Private Limited to cater to the southern markets in India. They have 2 contract manufacturing units in Kolkata (West Bengal) and Mumbai. Basically, Bekaji Foods has a far reach of product distribution domestically and internationally.
In the year 2021, Bekaji Foods reported revenue of ₹1322 crores against revenues of ₹1083 crores in 2020. Since the company is leading in manufacturing top quality bhujia, namkeen, packaged sweets, papad, and western snacks as well as gifts(variety of food range). This year in the six months that ended June 30, 2022, the company sold more than 300 products under the Bikaji brand.
Facts about the Company
- One of the leading FMCG brands in India.
- White Oak Capital Management buys a 2% stake in Bikaji Foods.
- Largest manufacturer of Bikaneri Bhujia products with Annual production of 26,690 Tonnes in fiscal 2021.
- The company is growing in terms of Revenues and Profit.
- Extensive distribution network in India and internationally.
- Selling over 250 products under their brand name.
Points to Note before investing in the IPO
- Distributors of its snacks in 35 international countries, including countries in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific, representing 4.60% of its sales of food products in such a period.
- Bikaji Foods competes with Haldiram’s, the market leader in the traditional namkeen and snacks market in India.
- Bikaji Foods is the largest manufacturer of Bikaneri bhujia with an annual production capacity of 9,000 tonnes.
- Even during the time of the pandemic, the company consistently performed for 3 years, which shows the resilience of the business even in uncertain times.
Objective of the IPO
The Selling Shareholders will be entitled to the entire proceeds of the Offer after deducting the Offer expenses and relevant taxes thereon. The Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer.
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.