Bengaluru based DCX Systems is the leading manufacturer of a wide range of cables and wire harnesses and its system integration. Since inception in 2011, the company grew its network immensely and had 26 customers in Israel, the United States, Korea and India, including certain Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations and start-ups. Also, DCX Systems has the customer base of domestic and international OEMs, private companies and public sector undertakings in India across different sectors, ranging from defence and aerospace to space ventures and railways.
The company is engaged in manufacturing of military and aerospace cable assemblies, wire harnesses, custom and mil-spec connectors, wired enclosures, build to print assemblies, sub-assemblies, test equipment and turn-key assemblies.
Since the growth in the Indian landscape for defence and aerospace serves as a key opportunity for the DCX System. The Indian aerospace and defence sector is poised to attain a value of USD 70 billion by 2030. Recent initiatives like an increase in foreign direct investment (“FDI”) in the Indian defence sector from the current 49% to 74% under the automatic route are anticipated to be key drivers and growth opportunities for the market.
For the financial year 2021-22, DCX Systems reported total revenue of Rs 683.24 crore with a net profit of Rs 128.69 crore. For the period ended June 30, 2022, the company reported a net profit of Rs 128.69 crore with a revenue of Rs 3.34 crore.
The company is to raise a sum of Rs 500 crore via the Initial Public Offering(IPO). The IPO will comprise a fresh issue of Rs.400 crore and an offer for sale (OFS) of Rs.100 crore. The company will also look at the possibility of a pre-IPO placement of shares.
Facts about the Company
- It is among the preferred Indian Offset Partners for the defence and aerospace industry with global accreditations
- The company has a track record of consistent financial performance
- It has strategically located in the aerospace Special Economic Zone with an advanced and modern manufacturing facility
- The company is technology-enabled and scalable end-to-end capabilities
Points to note before investing in the IPO
- The IPO of DCX Systems will close for subscription on Wednesday, November 2, 2022.
- The IPO consists of issuance of fresh equity shares worth Rs 400 with a face value of Rs 2 each. Existing promoters and shareholders will sell shares worth Rs 100 crore via an offer for sale (OFS).
- NCBG Holdings and VNG Technology are the promoters of the company. The entities will be offloading their stake through the offer for sale.
- Revenue of the company has increased from 465 Crores in Fy20 to 1124 Crores in Fy22.
Objective of the IPO
For the debt payment, funding working capital requirements, investment in its wholly-owned subsidiary Raneal Advanced Systems to fund its capital expenditure expenses and general corporate purposes.
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.