Incorporated in 2015, Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited is an agrochemical company. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing, distributing, and marketing a wide range of agrochemical formulations such as insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, plant growth regulators, micro fertilizers and antibiotics to the B2C and B2B customers.
Through its distribution network, the company also makes sale through engaging in the marketing and distribution of agrochemical products under brands in-licensed by it, owned by it and through generic brands, to Indian farmers. It also offers crop protection solutions to the farmer to assist them to maximize productivity and profitability.
The company provides education to farmers in regards to the benefits of using the company’s products by conducting farmer training programs such as field demonstrations, field shows, meetings with group of farmers, jeep campaigns and participating in village level programmes to establish direct relationship with farmer communities all over India.
Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited manufacturing facility is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited also has a research and development ("R&D") centre at the manufacturing facility. Its key customers include Atul Limited, Heranba Industries Limited, Innovative Agritech Private Limited, Meghmani Industries Limited, Bharat Rasayan Limited, Oasis Limited, United Insecticides Private Limited and Sadik Agrochemicals Co. Ltd.
The company's branded products are sold in 12 states through a network comprising over 3,700 dealers having access to 8 stock depots in India.As of November 30, 2021, they had more than 196 institutional products that they sold to more than 600 customers based in India and the international markets. The revenue from operations for Fiscals 2019, 2020 and 2021 and seven months period ended on October 31, 2021, was Rs 1,393.56 million, Rs 1,982.22 million, Rs 3,024.10 million and Rs 2,272.62 million, respectively.
Facts about the Company
- The company has 157 trademark registrations including our branded products. As of September 30, 2022, the company has over 118 branded formulations that are sold to farmers.
- Established distribution network with strong branded products.
- Dharmaj Crop Guard Limited export products to more than 20 countries in Latin America, East African Countries, the Middle East and Far East Asia.
- Additionally, the company manufacture and sell general insect and pest control chemicals for Public Health and Animal Health protection.
- Strong R&D capabilities with focus on innovation and sustainability.
Points to note before investing in the IPO
- During the five-year period 2016-2020, the global pesticides market has grown at a Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 4.3% from USD 57 billion in 2016 to USD 67 billion in 2020.
- Diversified portfolio of our products and consistent focus on quality and innovation.
- Track record of strong operational and financial performance.
- It is expected that the pesticides market in the regions like India and China will grow at a faster CAGR of 3.4%-3.7% by 2024 compared to other regions.
Objective of the IPO
Proceeds from the issue will be used for funding capital expenditure towards setting up of a manufacturing facility at Saykha Bharuch in Gujarat, funding incremental working capital requirements, payment of debt and general corporate purposes.
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.