DreamFolks Services claimed to be India’s largest airport service aggregator platform. It has an asset-light business model which integrates global card networks operating in India, credit card and debit card issuers, and other corporate clients including airline companies.
The company has carefully crafted a service proposition and a tech platform to provide DreamFolks clients (such as card network providers, banks, airline operators, and hotels) the option of offering a wide-ranging bouquet of services to their end customers, as part of their customer engagement and loyalty management programs.
It started its operations in 2013 by facilitating lounge access services for consumers of Mastercard and now provides services to all the card networks operating in India
As of March 2022, it had 50 Clients including the Card Networks and many of India's prominent Card Issuers as of March 31, 2022, and 9.79 million (people or passengers). Also, they have tied up with various entities to facilitate access to around 57 restaurants / F&B outlets at 18 airports across India.
Facts about the Company
- The company provides access to a host of services: from the door-step to the airport, within the airport, and again from the airport to the door-step at the destination, including Lounges, Food and Beverage, Spa, Meet and Assist, Airport Transfer, Transit Hotels/Nap Room access, and Baggage Transfer.
- Over the years, the company has transformed from being an airport lounge access aggregator to an end-to-end technology solutions provider for designing and delivering services that enhance the airport experience.
- DreamFolks' dominant position is supported by its estimated market share of over 95% in Fiscal 2022 of all India issued Card Based access to domestic lounges in India.
Points to note before investing in DreamFolks Services IPO
- DreamFolks clocked a profit at Rs 16.25 crore for the year ended March 2022, against a loss of Rs 1.45 crore in the previous year impacted by the second Covid wave
- Using its technology-driven platform, DreamFolks helps passengers have a better airport experience.
- Ability to capitalize on growing consumer base with Zero consumer acquisition cost
- The Indian lounge market is expected to grow at 4x times the current market size and to reach 204 lounges by 2040.
Objective of the IPO
As it is an offer-for-sale issue, the company will not receive any money through IPO. All the funds, excluding issue expenses, will go to selling shareholders. Hence, the objective of the offer is just to carry out the offer for sale with the benefits of listing the equity shares on stock exchanges.
DreamFolks Services IPO Details
Aug 24, 2022
Aug 26, 2022.
Book Built Issue IPO
₹2 per share
₹308 to ₹326 per share
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
Finalization of Basis of Allotment
Sep 1, 2022
Initiation of Refunds
Sep 2, 2022
Credit of Equity Shares
Sep 5, 2022
Sep 6, 2022
Also Check: List of Upcoming IPOs in 2022
Know more- www.5paisa.com/ipo
To apply from 5paisa Website- Apply IPO
To apply from 5paisa Mobile App- Apply IPO
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.