Global Health Ltd is one of the largest private multi-specialty tertiary care providers operating in the North and East regions of India. The company has key specialities in cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, orthopaedics, liver transplant, and kidney.
They have a network of four hospitals currently in operation (Gurugram, Indore, Ranchi, and Lucknow) under the "Medanta" brand. It has another hospital under construction in Noida. The company plans to add 1000 new beds by FY25, to take the overall bed capacity to 3500. It is the only Indian private hospital to be featured in the list of top 200 global hospitals in 2021 and was featured in the list of top 250 global hospitals in 2022 by Newsweek.
As of June 30, 2022, the company provide healthcare services in over 30 medical specialities and engage over 1,300 doctors led by experienced department heads, spanning an area of 4.7 million sq. ft., the operational hospitals have 2,467 installed beds. The Indian healthcare delivery industry is estimated to post a healthy 15-17% CAGR between FY21 and FY25 driven by pent-up demand, strong fundamentals, and increasing affordability.
Upon operation of the in-patient department at the Patna hospital in FY 2022 and Noida hospital in FY 2025, the number of total installed beds is expected to exceed 3,500 at the end of FY2025 which will cater to domestic and international patients as part of the business strategy to capitalize on medical tourism.
Facts about the Company
- Global Health Limited's hospital at Gurugram was ranked as the best private hospital in India for three consecutive years in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
- They reported the second-highest operating margin of 21.4% amongst listed peers in FY22.
- The company's key to success is high-quality medical professionals
- Focus on under-served areas with dense population and presence in top or capital cities of large states (NCR, Lucknow, and Patna).
Points to note before investing in the IPO
- Leading tertiary and quaternary care provider in India, well recognised for clinical expertise in particular in dealing with complicated cases.
- Large-scale hospitals with world-class infrastructure, high-end medical equipment, and technology.
- Track record of strong operational and financial performance.
- Growth opportunities in existing facilities and diversification into new services, including digital health.
Objective of the IPO
The proceeds from the fresh issue will be used to pay debt and for general corporate purposes.
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
Also Check: List of Upcoming IPOs in 2022
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.