Mysuru-based Kaynes Technology was incorporated on 28 march 2008, and it is leading in an end-to-end IoT(Internet of Things) solutions-enabled integrated electronics manufacturing player, having capabilities across the entire spectrum of electronic system design and manufacturing service.
In India, Kaynes Technology operates its eight manufacturing facilities across Karnataka, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Uttarakhand. Also, the company works with over 871 vendors and sources materials from various regions including North America, Europe, and Singapore as well as locally, as of June 30, 2022.
The company has served over 229 customers in 21 countries globally and multiple industry verticals such as automotive, aerospace, outer space, medical, nuclear, railways, and other segments.
Kaynes Technology projects the OEM turnkey solution in a Box Build(System integration) type of manufacturing: in this, they undertake 'Build To Print' or 'Build to Specifications' of complex box builds, sub-systems, and products across various industry verticals.
There is a Printed Circuit Board Assemblies, where they undertake turnkey electronics manufacturing services of cable harnesses, PCBAs, magnetics, and plastics ranging from prototyping to product realization including mass manufacturing.
In ODM, they offer services in smart metering technology, street lighting, brushless DC technology, inverter technology, gallium nitride-based charging technology, and providing IoT solutions for making smart consumer appliances or devices IoT-connected.
The company has reported revenue of ₹710 crores in 2022 against revenues of ₹425 crores in 2021.
Facts about the Company
- Kaynes Technologies is the leading IoT(Internet of Things) solutions-enabled integrated electronics manufacturing player.
- The company’s debt-to-equity ratio has come down to 0.84 in FY22 from 1.50 in FY20.
- It has a unique selling proposition which includes its long-term relationship with customers along with holding a diversified customer base with 229 customers in 21 countries across three continents
- Their customers include Agappe Diagnostics Limited, Canyon Aero, Frauscher Sensor Technology India Private Limited, Hitachi Rail STS India Private Limited, etc.
Points to note before Investing in the IPO
- The IPO of Kaynes Technology will close on Nov 14, 2022.
- The company has generated strong revenue growth in the last 3 years.
- The company is profitable and expects its margin to improve in the near term to cross around 15% levels.
Objective of the IPO
- Repayment/ prepayment, in full or part, of certain borrowings availed by the Company.
- Funding capital expenditure towards expansion of the existing manufacturing facility at Mysore, Karnataka, and near the existing manufacturing facility at Manesar, Haryana.
- Investment in the wholly owned Subsidiary, Kaynes Electronics Manufacturing Private Limited, for setting up a new facility at Chamarajanagar, Karnataka.
- Funding working capital requirements of the Company.
- General corporate purposes.
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.