Established in 2017, KFin Technologies Limited is a leading technology-driven financial services platform in India. The company provides services and solutions to asset managers and corporate issuers across asset classes in India and It has an end-to-end transaction management platform across multiple asset classes such as mutual fund, direct stock investments, alternate investment funds, wealth and pension across India, Malaysia, Philippines, and Hong Kong.
The company has classified its products and services in the following manner:
1. Investor solutions (Account Setup, Transaction Origination, Redemption, Brokerage Calculations, Compliance / Regulatory Reporting Recordkeeping).
Domestic mutual funds, International, Pension services, Alternatives, and wealth management.
2. Issuer solutions (Folio Creation and Maintenance, Transaction Processing for IPO, FPO, etc. Corporate Action Processing, Compliance / Regulatory Reporting Recordkeeping MIS, Virtual Voting e-AGM, e-Vault).
3. Global business Domestic mutual services (Mortgage Services Legal Services Transfer Agency Finance and Accounting).
As on January 31, 2022, the company is India's largest investor solutions provider to Indian mutual funds, based on several AMC clients serviced. Based on the number of AMC clients served, they are India's largest investor solutions supplier to Indian mutual funds. They provide services to 25 of India's 42 AMCs, accounting for 60% of the market based on the number of AMC clients.
KFin Technologies Limited is the only investor and issuer solutions provider in India that offers services to asset managers such as mutual funds, alternative investment funds ("AIFs"), wealth managers, and pension as well as corporate issuers in India.
The company's revenue from operations for the Fiscal 2021 and nine months ended December 31, 2021, was Rs. 4,811.44 million and Rs. 4,586.55 million, respectively.
Facts about the Company
- The company is the largest RTA and a market leader in the financial sector in the country with an overseas presence with a number of clients in countries like Hong Kong and the Philippines.
- In India, KFin services 270 funds from 157 asset managers, accounting for 32% of the market in terms of the number of alternative investment funds (AIFs) served.
- KFin Technologies Limited is one of the two operating central record-keeping agencies ("CRAs") for the National Pension System (" NPS") in India as on January 31, 2022
- Unique “platform-as-a-service” business model providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions enabled by technology solutions developed in-house
Points to note before investing in the IPO
- A diverse multi-asset servicing platform that might profit from expansion in India and Southeast Asia's huge markets.
- Scaled platform with a strong track record of growth and market leadership
- Deeply entrenched, long-standing client relationships with a diversified and expanding client base
- Asset-light business model with a recurring revenue model, high operating leverage, profitability, and cash generation
Objective of the IPO
The net proceeds from the issue will be used for:
(a)To carry out the Offer for Sale to Equity Shares aggregating to ₹ 1500 crores by the Promoter Selling Shareholder.
(b) Achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges.
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.