Landmark Cars is a leading premium automotive retail company in India. The company holds a dealership for Mercedes-Benz, Honda, Jeep, Volkswagen, and Renault. The company also caters to the business of Ashok Leyland in India.
It has a robust presence across the automotive retail value chain, including sales of new vehicles, after-sales service, sales of pre-owned passenger vehicles, and repairs and insurance products.
This company has a network base across 31 cities in eight states and even union territories, including Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Haryana, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, West Bengal, and the National Capital Territory of Delhi. It also includes 61 sales showrooms and outlets and 51 after-sales services and spare outlets around the country.
The company in India is targeting notional revenue of more than Rs 7,000 crore in FY24, which would translate into a profit of Rs 150-170 crore, according to the experts.
In the six months ended September 30, 2021, and Fiscal year 2021, 2020, and 2019, Landmark Cars’ total income were ₹14,197.93 million, ₹19,663.43 million, ₹22,289.33 million and ₹28,346.16 million, respectively. As the company also holds a strong presence in the online network space with the website named Group Landmark, it will help the business to reach the audiences at large.
Facts about the Company
- The company had a notional revenue of Rs 3,400 crore in FY22, growing 73% year-on-year, and a profit of Rs 66 crore, according to the company’s annual report for FY22
- The company highly values employees equality such as equal employment, growth, leadership, and empowerment opportunities to all that encourage creativity and innovation by bringing employees’ ideas to life
- Along with dealing in cars and sales, the company also deals in the range of trending car accessories merchandise such as Watches, sunglasses, coat pins, caps, mighty sippers, bags, trailhawk jackets, hand bands, key wallets, etc.
Points to note before investing in the IPO
- The IPO of Landmark Cars will be open for subscription till December 15, 2022
- The premium market in India, in terms of sale volume, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8 to 10% from approximately 2.7 million units in Fiscal 2021 to approximately 4.2 million units in Fiscal 2026, so it is good to invest in this IPO, as per the sources
- The company provides services and spare parts, and it also enjoys the retail segment’s premium automotive dealership
- The issue is priced at ₹481 to ₹506 per share. The minimum order quantity is 29 Shares
Objective of the IPO
The Landmark Cars IPO share sale will be used in clearing the debts and for general corporate purposes.
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.