Paras Defence And Space Technologies Limited IPO- 21st September 2021
Paras Defence was founded in 2009 with it's Current headquarters in Navi Mumbai , Maharashtra. The two founders Sharad Virji Shah and Munjal Sharad Shah altogether hold 59.53 percent equity shareholding in Paras Defence .It is classified as a Non-govt company and is registered at the Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. Directors of Paras Defence And Space Technologies Limited are Shilpa Amit Mahajan, Hina Amol Gokhale, Munjal Sharad Shah, Sunil Kumar Sharma, Sharad Virji Shah, Manmohan Handa, Suresh Katyal, Srinivas Kalur.
- The company has five major product category offering :-
- Defence and Space Optics
- Defence Electronics
- Heavy Engineering
- Electromagnetic Pulse Protection Solutions
- Niche Technologies
- The company has manufacturing units in Navi Mumbai and Thane and is expanding it's manufacturing facility in Nerul too.
- The company holds a very strong and experienced management.
Facts about the company
- It is the only Indian company with the design capability for space-optics and opto-mechanical assemblies and is one of the top companies in providing optics for different Indian defence and space programs.
- It is also sole Indian suppliers of critical imaging components such as large sized optics for space applications.
- The company also has clients in Belgium, Israel and South Korea.
- Paras reported total income of rupees 149.05 crore in FY20 .
Points to note before investing in Paras Defence And Space Technologies Limited IPO
- The company has a strong customer relationship with government arms and government organizations.
The profit after tax in FY20 for the company was 19.65 crore(after tax)while it incurred a loss of 14 lakhs for the first 6 months period which ended on September 30th,2020.
Companies offerings are aligned with Government initiatives like “Atmanirbhar Bharat” and “Make in India”
Paras Defence had raised Rs 34.402 crore through a pre-IPO placement of 25,52,598 equity shares.
IPO Opening Date
Sep 21, 2021
IPO Closing Date
Sep 23, 2021
Book Built Issue IPO
₹10 per equity share
₹165 to ₹175 per equity share
Min Order Quantity
Allotment, Listing and Refunds details
IPO Open Date
Sep 21, 2021
IPO Close Date
Sep 23, 2021
Basis of Allotment Date
Sep 28, 2021
Initiation of Refunds
Sep 29, 2021
Credit of Shares to Demat Account
Sep 30, 2021
IPO Listing Date
Oct 1, 2021
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.