Unipart India was incorporated on September 26, 1994, and is an India-based global manufacturer of engineering systems and solutions. The company is the leading supplier of systems and components for the off-highway vehicle market in the agriculture, construction forestry & mining (CFM) and currently has its presence in over 25 countries.
The company's product portfolio includes core product verticals of 3-point linkage systems ("3PL"), and precision machined parts ("PMP") as well as adjacent product verticals of power take-off ("PTO"), fabrications, and hydraulic cylinders or components. Uniparts also serves as an off-highway vehicles (OHV) player including OEMs with a presence across the value chains.
Through its global business model based on our dual-shore, the company has integrated manufacturing, warehousing, and supply chain management systems at its core.
The company has five manufacturing facilities in states including Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh. In the United States, it has a manufacturing, warehousing, and distribution facility in Eldridge, Iowa, and a warehousing and distribution facility in Augusta, Georgia. It also has set up a warehousing and distribution facility in Hennef, Germany, which serves as a base for serving its key European customers.
Unipart India has International sales that contributed to over 82% of sales in FY22. Its revenues and margins grew steadily in the past three fiscal years. In Fiscal 2020, 2021, and 2022, and in the 3 months ended June 30, 2022, revenue generated from the agriculture and CFM sector together constituted 95.74%, 96.07%, 95.35%, and 95.13%, respectively, of the total revenue from the operations.
Facts about the Company
- In India, the company has five manufacturing facilities, two at Ludhiana, Punjab, one at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, and two at Noida, Uttar Pradesh
- From 2021-2025, growth is expected to be driven by North America, Europe, and India due to higher expected investment in infrastructure projects.
- The company has a strong international presence in the production of 3PL & PMP products according to the CRISIL Report.
Points to note before investing in the IPO
- The IPO of Unipart India will close on December 2, 2022
- Company has a leading market presence in global off-highway vehicle systems and components segment
- Engineering-driven, vertically integrated precision solutions provider
- Global business model optimizing cost-competitiveness and customer supply chain risks
- Long-term relationships with key global customers, including major original equipment manufacturers, resulting in a well-diversified revenue base
Objective of the IPO
The company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer and all such proceeds will go to the Selling Shareholders.
Nov 30, 2022
Dec 2, 2022
Book Built Issue IPO
₹10 per share
₹548 to ₹577 per share
Allotment, Listing & Refund Details
Finalization of Basis of Allotment
Dec 7, 2022
Initiation of Refunds
Dec 8, 2022
Credit of Equity Shares
Dec 9, 2022
Dec 12, 2022
We hope this information was helpful. For more details, you can post your queries below and we will be happy to share them with you.