Can I also trade in the cash market on FnO360?

Can I also trade in the cash market on FnO360?

Yes, you can trade in cash as well as the FNO market via the FnO360 platform.

• Related Articles

• What are market timings of the Stock Market?

For Equity Market The market timings of the commodity derivatives segment are: Pre-open Session Order entry & modification Open: 09:00 hrs Order entry & modification Close: 09:08 hrs* *with random closure at the last minute. Pre-open order matching ...
    • List of documents required for activating FNO/derivative segment

Anyone document is need to be uploaded for activating the FnO Segment- Income tax return statement (Latest ITR) Bank Statement (Last 6 months) Demat Holdings (Last 6 months) Salary slip Net worth Certificate Copy of form 16 Copy of annual accounts ...
    • What is the 5Paisa Trade Station login process and various functions?

. Here is a comprehensive overview of the 5paisa trading platform, highlighting its key features and functionalities designed to empower your trading experience. Login and Security Login requires two-factor authentication (2FA) with a one-time ...
    • If I have zero cash balance in my trading account but have shares in my portfolio, how can I trade?

You can trade even without any cash in your account. First you need to make sure that you have MarginPlus activated, then you can pledge the stocks in your demat account. Pledging will allow you to use collateral margin for your trades. Usually you ...
    • What are Trade to Trade or T2T stocks?

Trade to Trade (T2T) refers to segments where Exchanges move risky stocks. These stocks are highly speculative or suspected of price manipulation. In the T2T segment, day trading is not allowed. All buys and sells transactions must result in ...