Can I cancel my insurance policy?

Can I cancel my insurance policy?

There is the defined set of cancellation policy for this product, please refer Terms and Conditions document for detailed process.

• Related Articles

• Can I cancel my insurance policy?

The policyholder may cancel this policy by giving 15 days written notice and in such an event, the Company shall refund premium for the unexpired policy period.

The policyholder may cancel this policy by giving 15 days written notice and in such an event, the Company shall refund premium for the unexpired policy period.

The policyholder may cancel this policy by giving 15 days written notice and in such an event, the Company shall refund premium for the unexpired policy period as per terms of the policy.
    • What coverages are available under Group Total Protect policy?

The policy provides: Accidental Death Benefit – If the Insured Person suffers an Injury due to an Accident that results in the death of the Insured Person, a fixed benefit will be paid as specified in the Policy Schedule or Certificate of Insurance. ...
    • How do I cancel a pending order?

For Single order cancellation, follow below steps:  Step. 1. Click on orders tab Step. 2. Select the pending order from order book which you want to cancel Step. 3. Click on cancel button Step. 4. A cancellation confirmation window will open Step. 5. ...