Can I place a VTT order for intraday?

Can I place a VTT order for intraday?

No, VTT (Valid Till Triggered) orders are not suitable for intraday trading as they are designed to be valid for up to 365 days. Intraday orders are meant to be executed and settled within the same trading day. In contrast, VTT orders can remain open until the trigger condition is met, which can be any time within the one-year period. For intraday, you have another option i.e., Bracket Order.

• Related Articles

• How to place VTT order from 5paisa mobile application?

Follow these steps to place a VTT (Valid Till Triggered) order from the 5Paisa mobile application: Step 1: Login and Select the Stock Login to Your 5Paisa Account: Open the 5Paisa mobile app and log in with your credentials. Search or Add to ...
    • What is the new VTT order type?

The new VTT (Valid Till Triggered) order type allows you to place three legs of an order simultaneously: · Price at which you want to buy: Set the price at which you wish to buy. · Stop Loss: Define the stop loss price to limit potential losses. · ...
    • How to place a VTT order?

5Paisa customers can place a VTT (Validity Till Time) order in the equity cash segment, which remains active for up to 365 days. VTT orders cannot be placed for equity intraday trading. Steps to Place a VTT Order: Log In: Access the 5Paisa mobile ...
    • Can I place VTT order in derivatives?

Yes, you can place a VTT (Valid Till Triggered) order in derivatives, but only in equity derivatives. Steps to Place a VTT Order in Derivatives on 5Paisa Mobile Application: Step 1: Login and Select the Derivative Contract Login to Your 5Paisa ...
    • How do I place sell VTT order?

Sell VTT (Valid Till Triggered) is used to exit current stock holdings or to sell Futures and Options (FNO) contracts. Consider the following example: You want to sell Infosys Limited, which is currently trading at 1591.80, at 1680. Here’s how to ...