Can I Trade While My Account is Frozen?

Can I Trade While My Account is Frozen?

No, you cannot place new orders or trade while your account is frozen. However, you can still manage and close existing positions by contacting our dealing desk.
    • Related Articles

• What Happens After My Account is Frozen?

Once your account is frozen: Your account will be restricted from all trading activities. You can only square off open positions by calling our dealing desk at 89766 89766. All your pending orders will be cancelled. Fresh online order ...
    • What is a Call and Trade Number?

The call and trade number for 5Paisa is 8976689766. You can use this number to place orders or get assistance with your trading account.
    • If I have zero cash balance in my trading account but have shares in my portfolio, how can I trade?

You can trade even without any cash in your account. First you need to make sure that you have MarginPlus activated, then you can pledge the stocks in your demat account. Pledging will allow you to use collateral margin for your trades. Usually you ...
    • Which income proof is accepted to trade in F&O?

To trade in the F&O segment, 5paisa accepts various forms of income proof: Income Tax Return (ITR) Statement: Providing your latest ITR demonstrates your taxable income and financial standing. Bank Statement: Submitting bank statements for the last 6 ...
    • What are currency derivatives, and how to trade them on 5Paisa?

Currency derivatives are financial contracts that get their value from currency pairs. Stock exchanges like the National Stock Exchange or NSE manage and oversee currency derivatives trading. NSE’s currency derivatives segment allows cross-currency ...