Can I Trade While My Account is Frozen?

Can I Trade While My Account is Frozen?

No, you cannot place new orders or trade while your account is frozen. However, you can still manage and close existing positions by contacting our dealing desk.
    • Related Articles

• What Happens After My Account is Frozen?

Once your account is frozen: Your account will be restricted from all trading activities. You can only square off open positions by calling our dealing desk at 89766 89766. All your pending orders will be cancelled. Fresh online order ...
    • If I have zero cash balance in my trading account but have shares in my portfolio, how can I trade?

You can trade even without any cash in your account. First you need to make sure that you have MarginPlus activated, then you can pledge the stocks in your demat account. Pledging will allow you to use collateral margin for your trades. Usually you ...
    • What is a Call and Trade Number?

The call and trade number for 5Paisa is 8976689766. You can use this number to place orders or get assistance with your trading account.
    • How to Withdraw Funds from Trading Account to Bank Account?

For the Website Platform: Access the login portal at https://login.5paisa.com/ and authenticate your credentials to gain access to your account. Proceed to the "Fund Ledger" section of the website. Locate and select the "Withdraw Funds" option. For ...
    • How do I open a commodity account?

If you are already have a trading and demat account with 5paisa, you do not have to bear any further charges for activation of MCX segment i.e. Commodities segment If you wish to activate your commodity segment, we request you to follow the path as ...