Can I upgrade or downgrade my super saver pack? Which features will be applicable?

Can I upgrade or downgrade my super saver pack? Which features will be applicable?

Yes, you can upgrade your pack whenever you want to.

For instance:

If you have already opted for any of the Super Saver Packs, you can change the plan by following the steps mentioned below-

Mobile App-

Log in to the account >> User >> Existing Plan >> scroll down and click on Upgrade.

Website-

Login >> Profile >> My Profile >> More >> Pricing >> In the bottom of the page click on Upgrade.

Note: Downgrading the super saver pack is not possible.

Note: For IOS users please use the website for Upgradation

Select the plan that you want to opt for and proceed to pay the additional charges (if any)

By following the process your new pack will be activated immediately upon making the payment (if required) and the plan will be changed at the start of the next billing cycle after the deduction of payment (if any) for the new plan from your 5paisa ledger.

Take a Note:

Customers who are subscribed to any of the discontinued packs such as Gold/Platinum/Titanium are only allowed to change the pack to Power Investor Pack or Ultra Trader Pack. If any customer does not cancel the existing pack, the same pack will be auto-renewed.
    • Related Articles

• Discontinued Super Saver Pack & Features

The below super saver pack offer is valid from 01st January 2020 to 06th October 2020. Fresh purchase has been suspended since 6th Oct 2020. Existing subscribed plans shall continue to auto-renew. Note: 18% GST is applicable on all the ...
    • Super Saver Packs Features

Note 1: Additional 18% GST is applicable on the above charges Note 2: Prices of the Ultra Trader Pack and Power Investor pack have been revised from 1st April 2023. Customers already subscribed to these packs will continue to enjoy services in ...
    • What are the charges for Super saver pack/Subscription Plan?

As part of our commitment to providing a seamless trading experience, 5paisa introduces Super Saver Packs. These packs are designed to offer additional functionalities and tools that cater to specific needs and preferences of traders. In this ...
    • Can I cancel my super saver pack and how can I do the same?

Yes. You may cancel your Super Saver Pack. If you wish to discontinue payments for your Super Saver Pack, simply log in to the 5paisa App and navigate to My Subscriptions Details. However, if the Super Saver Pack is not canceled, the same shall be ...
    • Are there any additional fees associated with the Super Saver Pack charges?

Charges do not include the GST tax. Super Saver Packs will be charged 18% GST over and above the pack charges and the same shall be non-refundable.