Do I have to pay for the delivery of gold?

Do I have to pay for the delivery of gold?

Yes, you are required to pay a minting charge at the time of requesting for delivery. We deliver your gold to you in the form of assay certified coins, in tamper evident packaging, using secure logistics providers. The charge covers the cost of minting, packaging, insurance, assay certification and delivery to you.

• Related Articles

• How does the gold get delivered to me when purchased from 5paisa?

Yes, You can take physical delivery of the digital gold at your doorstep in form of physical jewelry or gold coins You can do the following to get your gold delivered to you- You can request for all or part of your gold holding, from 0.5 gm (and ...
    • What happens incase of failed delivery attempt?

Your gold product will usually be delivered within 7-10 working days of your delivery request , on a best effort basis. A tracking link will be shared with you to track the status of your delivery. In case your delivery does not go through , the ...
    • How is digital gold investment better than other forms of gold investment?

Investing in digital gold has the following perks then the other forms of gold investments- You can take physical delivery of the gold to your doorstep. You can invest an amount as low as ₹50 Digital Gold can be used as collateral for online loans. ...
    • How can I Buy GOLD on 5paisa?

To buy Digital Gold on 5paisa you need to visit Buy Gold on 5Paisa App or visit https://digitalgold.5pinvest.com/ Follow the below steps: You can see Live Gold Price (current buying price) per gram  You can decide the number of grams or amount of ...
    • What happens in case of a failed delivery attempt?

Your gold product will usually be delivered within 7-10 working days of your delivery request. A tracking link will be shared with you to track the status of your delivery. In case your delivery does not go through, the logistics partner will ...