Hospital Cash Insurance FAQs
1) What is hospital cash cover?
Under the Hospicash cover, during the Policy Period, if the insured person sustains a bodily injury that results in them being hospitalized, then further procedure will be considered based on the specification in the Policy Schedule or Certificate of Insurance. The amount mentioned in the policy will then be issued for each continuous and complete period of 24 hours from the duration of their hospitalization.
2) Who can buy this policy?
Hospital cash cover is offered only for 5paisa customers currently.
3) What coverages are available under this policy?
- Daily Hospicash policy amount is payable only on arising out of hospitalization due to illness and/or accident
- Daily Hospital policy is payable for up to 30 days of hospitalization per year (After a complete 24 hours of hospitalization)
- There will be 2X daily benefits in case of ICU Hospitalization
- Insured has 30 days awaiting period for illness-related hospitalization and accidental hospitalization
- Daily Hospicash is also payable in case of hospitalization due to COVID-19
- Deductible: Nil
- Maternity will not be covered in the policy
- 1-year waiting period will be for the Pre-existing disease/Specified illness in the policy
- This cover will only be applicable to members between the age of 18-60 Years
4) Is there any age limit?
Yes, the age limit would be between 18-60 years.
5) What is the waiting period under this policy?
Under the policy, 30 days will be the waiting period for illness-related hospitalization and accidental hospitalization.
6) Will pre-existing conditions be covered under accidental expenses in this policy?
Yes, the pre-existing disease/specified illness will be covered for which the insured has a 1 year of waiting period.
7) Can I cancel insurance policy?Yes, the insurance can be cancelled within 15 days of the enrollment on a pro-rata basis.
Health Insurance FAQs
1) What is health insurance? Your health insurance protects you and your family from paying the full costs of medical services when you're injured or sick and in return buyer pays the premium for health insurance. 2) Who can all enroll for health ...
Is there any age limit for taking the Hospital Cash Insurance?
Yes, the age limit to take the Hospital Cash insurance is in between 18-60 years.
Can I cancel my Hospital Cash insurance policy?
Yes, the insurance can be cancelled within 15 days of the enrollment on a pro-rata basis.
Who can buy the Hospital Cash policy?
Currenlty, the Hospital cash cover is offered to 5paisa customers currently.
Bike Insurance FAQs
1) What is bike insurance? 2W is a type of insurance that is mandatory in India. Falling under the General insurance product category, it helps protect people against accidents that take place on the road. 2W insurance protects the vehicle owner/ ...