How can I create my own watchlist?

How can I create my own watchlist?

To create your own watchlist:

·       Access the watchlist feature provided by the 5Paisa platform.

·       Navigate to the section where you can manage your watchlists.

·       Within the watchlist management section, you may find that the 5Paisa provides three predefined watchlists.

·        It does not allow users to create additional watchlists beyond these three.

·       You can utilise the existing watchlists provided by the platform to organise and monitor your preferred stocks.

• Related Articles

• How can I create my own watchlist?

To create your own watchlist, follow the below steps: Step.1. Click on Trade station icon at top left to open menu Step. 2. Click on blank market watch Step. 3. The blank market watch (Watchlist) will be added Step. 4. Now add the scrips of your ...
    • How to create synthetic symbols and trade Quantower Platform?

To create synthetic symbols and trade multi-leg spreads or pairs in Quantower, you can use the Synthetic Symbols panel by following the below-mentioned steps: · Open Quantower, navigate to the Synthetic Symbols panel, and click “Create Synthetic.” · ...
    • How to create option strategies and trade with one click on the Quantower Platform?

The Quantower’s option watchlist empowers you to design and execute multi-leg option strategies effectively within a single platform through the following points: It allows you to create a desired option strategy directly within the option watchlist. ...
    • How to save and rename the watchlist?

To save the watchlist, follow the below steps:   Step. 1. Right click on any stocks on the watchlist which you are desired to save Step. 2. Click on “Save Group” Step. 3. Write the desired name which you want to save your watchlist as Step. 4. Click ...
    • How do I load new watchlist?

We have predefined watchlist for easier use. It can be loaded by following below steps: Step.1. Click on Trade station icon at top left to open menu Step.2. Click on market watch Step.3. Select the pre defined master watchlist which you want to load ...