To start your Lumpsum Investment in Mutual Funds via app or web, follow the steps given below-
- Log in to your 5paisa account
- Go to the Mutual Funds section
- Select Funds from our Popular Funds section or basket of funds based on your investment objective
- Click on "One-Time"
- Mention the lumpsum amount
- Click on "Invest Now" There will be two payment modes one UPI and second Net banking
- Enter the required details and click on "Place order" your lumpsum order will be placed.
1. On the Mutual Fund Dashboard, user can select any fund from the below collections
2. Once you click on any fund, you will be redirected to the below page, where you can select Lumpsum option from the given tabs (SIP & One-time) and then enter the amount greater than or equal to minimum investment.
3. Once you click on “invest now” CTA, he/she will be redirected to the below page, where you can select the Payment Mode (UPI or Netbanking) according to your preference
4. After making payment, order will be placed successfully
You will now be able to see the order status in the Lumpsum orderbook
5. Once the units are allotted, you can see the holdings in the holdings section on dashboard
MF Dashboard > Holdings