How can I screen the market on FnO360 in 5paisa web portal?

How can I screen the market on FnO360 in 5paisa web portal?

To screen the market on FnO360 in the 5Paisa web portal, you can utilise multiple integrated features that provide comprehensive coverage and real-time information on the derivatives market. Here’s a detailed breakdown:

1.     Option Chain: Analyse all available options contracts for a given security, including strike prices, premiums, open interest, and more.

2.     Open Interest Analysis:

o   OI Analysis: Evaluate the open interest data to understand market trends.

o   Multi Strike OI: View open interest across multiple strike prices.

o   Combined OI: Get a combined view of open interest data.

o   Max Pain: Identify the point where option writers will experience the maximum loss.

3.     FnO Stats:

o   FnO Activity: Track price gainers/losers, open interest gainers/losers, long/short build-up, long unwinding, and short covering.

o   FnO Screener: Use filters to identify specific trading opportunities based on various parameters.

o   Heatmap: Visual representation of market movements and trends.

o   MWPL BanList: Monitor securities that have crossed the market-wide position limit.

o   Futures Intraday Buildup: Insights into intraday activity for futures.

o   Index Contributors: Analysis of stock contributions to index performance.

o   Volatility vs Indices: Compare volatility data with index performance.

4.     F&O Momentum: Visual representation of live market momentum, showing the number of stocks trading positively or negatively and in what range.

5.     FII-DII Activity: Track the trading activity of Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) and Domestic Institutional Investors (DIIs), which are key market drivers.

These tools provide precise, real-time information, helping traders analyse the market efficiently and make informed trading decisions.​

• Related Articles

• Where can I find the FnO Stats on 5paisa web portal?

On the left side navigation bar, the 5th icon represents the FnO Stats. Clicking on it will give you access to the various market research data as mentioned below- Futures and Options Activity Future and Option Screeners Futures Intraday Buildup ...
    • List of documents required for activating FNO/derivative segment

Anyone document is need to be uploaded for activating the FnO Segment- Income tax return statement (Latest ITR) Bank Statement (Last 6 months) Demat Holdings (Last 6 months) Salary slip Net worth Certificate Copy of form 16 Copy of annual accounts ...
    • How to place a Stock SIP-Web?

To place a Stock SIP on the web, follow these steps: Open Stock SIP Screen: Navigate to the Stock SIP screen to see the available stocks for SIP investment. Select Stock: From the List: Choose a stock from the list, such as AXIS BANK. Search for ...
    • Can I also trade in the cash market on FnO360?

Yes, you can trade in cash as well as the FNO market via the FnO360 platform.
    • How to activate derivative (FNO) segment in 5paisa?

Follow the steps below to activate FNO segment- Through App: Login to 5paisa App >>User>> My Profile >> Manage >> Segment Details >> Click on Add Segment >> Select the Income range >> Click on Submit >> upload the documents Through Web: Login to ...