How can I start an SIP and can I shift my existing SIPs to 5paisa?
Investment in SIP can be done via the below steps:
1. Log in to your 5paisa account Go to the Mutual Funds section
2. Select Funds from our Popular Funds section or basket of funds based on your investment objective.
3. Click on "Start SIP"
4. Mention the SIP amount
5. Select the date you want the SIP to start and click on "Invest Now"
6. There will be two payment modes one UPI and second Netbanking
7. Enter the required details and click on "Confirm & Pay", your SIP will be registered
8. Complete the mandate process by selecting your preferred amount to automate your future installment and keep investing.
Can I shift my existing SIPs to 5paisa?
If you have an ongoing SIP with any other broker, you will have to stop that SIP and start a new one through 5paisa. It cannot be shifted from one to the other. However Holdings that are accumulated as a result of investing can be transferred.
What is SIP date?
The date of the SIP is the date on which each month the client's investments will be processed. When a client does a SIP with 5paisa amount is debited from their bank account 1 business day prior to the SIP Date. For Non First order today SIPs, the ...
How to Start SIP for Smallcases?
For a step by step guide on setting up SIP, refer to the instructions below: Start SIP Check the SIP box while buying the smallcase OR From the Investments tab, click on the smallcase you want to setup SIP for and select Start SIP from More Actions ...
SIP for small cases
A Systematic Investment Plan is one where you can invest a fixed amount of money into your smallcase at specified time intervals. The SIP feature is aimed at aiding you in developing a disciplined investment habit and to subdue the impact of market ...
How to place a Stock SIP?
Investing in Stocks through SIP is extremely easy. All you need to do is: On the User screen, click on Stock SIP. On the Stock SIP screen you will see the Stocks that are available for investment through SIP. In this example we are selecting SBIN ...
How to place a Stock SIP-Web?
On the Stock SIP screen, you will see the Stocks that are available for investment through SIP. In this example, we are selecting AXIS BANK stock from the available stocks.Add in the SIP amount, select the frequency at which you want to invest ...