How to Start SIP for Smallcases?
For a step by step guide on setting up SIP, refer to the instructions below:
- Check the SIP box while buying the smallcase OR
- From the Investments tab, click on the smallcase you want to setup SIP for and select Start SIP from More Actions
2. SIP specifications
- In the SIP overview pop-up, you will have to select a frequency and start date for your SIP
- The frequency of investing in SIP can be on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly basis
- The amount for investing through SIP would be Rs. 5000 or greater, depending on the smallcase. You can also increase the amount you wish to invest.
- Next, you will have to choose a start date for your SIP. Your SIP installment due date will be calculated from this date depending on the frequency you have chosen
- The historical performance shows you an overview of what your investment would have amounted to at present, if you had invested the said amount through SIP for the past 3 years
- After going over the above mentioned things, you can then click on the Save SIP button.
3. Confirm SIP
Upon clicking ‘Start SIP’, you will be asked to confirm this action and informed that SIP acts as a reminder and does not automatically place orders on your behalf
After confirming investing through SIP, you can click on ‘Continue’ to complete the process (or) if you want to make any changes to the frequency or start date, you can click on Edit SIP (You are free to edit your SIP at any time)
By going to Investments page > Select the smallcase > You will find the option to edit the SIP just below the Invest more button. Clicking on Edit SIP will take you back to the SIP pop-up - where you can edit the frequency and start date and save changes.
- After navigating to the ‘edit’ section, you can change the frequency of your SIP and save changes or you can change the start date/due date of your SIP and then save the changes
- At the bottom, you have the option to ‘End SIP’, which ceases your SIP instalments for that smallcase (You are free to end your SIP at any time)
At the bottom of the Edit SIP window (below the performance chart), you have the option to ‘End SIP’, which ceases your SIP instalments for that smallcase (You are free to end your SIP at any time)
SIP for small cases
A Systematic Investment Plan is one where you can invest a fixed amount of money into your smallcase at specified time intervals. The SIP feature is aimed at aiding you in developing a disciplined investment habit and to subdue the impact of market ...
How can I start an SIP and can I shift my existing SIPs to 5paisa?
Investment in SIP can be done via the below steps: 1. Log in to your 5paisa account Go to the Mutual Funds section 2. Select Funds from our Popular Funds section or basket of funds based on your investment objective. 3. Click on "Start ...
What is SIP date?
The date of the SIP is the date on which each month the client's investments will be processed. When a client does a SIP with 5paisa amount is debited from their bank account 1 business day prior to the SIP Date. For Non First order today SIPs, the ...
How to place a Stock SIP?
Investing in Stocks through SIP is extremely easy. All you need to do is: On the User screen, click on Stock SIP. On the Stock SIP screen you will see the Stocks that are available for investment through SIP. In this example we are selecting SBIN ...
How to place a Stock SIP-Web?
On the Stock SIP screen, you will see the Stocks that are available for investment through SIP. In this example, we are selecting AXIS BANK stock from the available stocks.Add in the SIP amount, select the frequency at which you want to invest ...