How can I view the detailed report of a particular stock?

How can I view the detailed report of a particular stock?

To view a detailed report of a particular stock:

·    Go to the search bar and type the name of the stock you're interested in.

·    From the search results, click on the required stock. This will open a mini view of that stock, providing basic information.

·  To access detailed information, slide up on the mini view. This action will expand the view and display comprehensive details about the stock, including its performance, financial data, analyst ratings, news, and more.

• Related Articles

• How to view or download the profit and loss report?

For Website: 1. Log In: o After successful login, go to the "My Reports" section. 2. Navigate to Trade Report: o Go to the "Trade Report" section. 3. Access P&L: o Select "P&L" from the available options. o You can change the date range as per your ...
    • What is difference between Stock Split and Bonus Issue?

Below is the detailed view about the difference between Stock Split and Bonus Issue- Basis Stock Split Bonus Issue Meaning Already owned shares split into smaller shares. Free additional shares given to existing shareholders based on no. of shares ...
    • How to get a Holding Report?

For Web: Login: Successfully log in to your account. Access My Reports: Go to the "My Reports" section Go to Portfolio: Navigate to the "Portfolio" section. Select Segment: Choose the segment (Equity, FNO, etc.). Download Report: Click on the ...
    • Where can I view the SIP Stock list?

To see the list of stocks available for your SIP (Systematic Investment Plan), follow these simple steps: 1. Go to the 'Book' Tab: Start by clicking on your 5paisa's 'Book' tab. 2. Select the 'Stock SIP' Tab: Next, click on the 'Stock SIP' tab. This ...
    • How to place a Stock SIP?

To place a Stock SIP, follow these steps: Open Stock SIP: On the User screen, click on "Stock SIP". Select or Search for Stock: View the available stocks for SIP investment on the Stock SIP screen. You can either select a stock from the list or use ...