How do I cancel a pending order?

How do I cancel a pending order?

Cancelling orders, whether a single order or multiple pending orders, is a straightforward process on the 5 Paisa platform. Here are the steps to follow:

To cancel a single order:

Step 1. Access the 'Orders' tab on 5 Paisa.

Step 2. From the order book, locate and select the pending order that you wish to cancel.

Step 3. Click on the 'Cancel' button associated with the selected order.

Step 4. A cancellation confirmation window will appear.

Step 5. Review the details and click 'Confirm' to proceed with cancelling the order.

For cancelling all pending orders:

Step 1. Navigate to the 'Orders' tab on 5 Paisa.

Step 2. Locate and click on the 'Cancel All' button.

Step 3. A cancellation confirmation window will open, displaying all pending orders set for cancellation with a single click.

Step 4. Carefully review the list of orders to be cancelled.

Step 5. If the information is accurate, click 'Confirm' to cancel all pending orders simultaneously.

Note: Pending legs of cover orders and bracket orders, like target profit and stop loss orders, can't be cancelled through this feature; they require separate management. Caution is advised when cancelling orders, especially multiple ones, to prevent unintended trades or losses; timely order management is crucial for effective trading and risk control.

• Related Articles

• How do I cancel a pending order?

For Single order cancellation, follow below steps:  Step. 1. Click on orders tab Step. 2. Select the pending order from order book which you want to cancel Step. 3. Click on cancel button Step. 4. A cancellation confirmation window will open Step. 5. ...
    • How to Check status of VTT Order? Can I modify and cancel the VTT order?

You can check the status of your VTT order either through our website or our mobile application. Through Website: Path: Log In: Visit www.5paisa.com. Enter your login credentials to access your account. Navigate to VTT Orders: Click on the context ...
    • What are the steps to modify or cancel an IPO bid?

To Modify IPO Bids: · Open the 5paisa Mobile App: Launch the 5paisa Mobile App on your smartphone or mobile device. · Navigate to the IPO Tab: Once the app is open, locate and tap on the "IPO" tab or option from the main menu. This will take you to ...
    • Terms & conditions to use ‘VTT order'

VTT feature ‘VTT (“Valid TillTrigger”) order type’ is a feature which allows a Client to place an order whena price hits a threshold (particular price) set by the Client. Also, users canset a stop loss and target for such orders. Only Delivery ...
    • How do I modify my order ?

To modify a pending order, follow the below steps:   Step. 1. Click on orders tab Step. 2. Select the pending order from order book which you want to modify Step. 3. Click on modify Step. 4. A modification entry window will open Step. 5. Enter your ...