How do I make a claim?

How do I make a claim?

Only Re-Imbursement mode of claim settlement is allowed in this policy, please refer Terms and Conditions document for detailed process.

• Related Articles

• How do I make a claim?

You or anyone on behalf of the Insured Person(s) shall intimate a claim to insurer within 15 days from the date of discharge from Hospital by any of the following means: Call center: 1800 12000 Email: support@edelweissinsurance.com Write to insurer ...
    • How do I make a claim?

You or anyone on behalf of the Insured Person(s) shall intimate a claim to insurer within 7 days from the date of the diagnosis of the covered Illness or admission in the Hospital (as the case may be) by any of the following means: Call center: ...
    • How do I make a claim?

You or anyone on behalf of the Insured Person(s) shall intimate a claim to insurer within 7 days from the date of the diagnosis of the covered Illness or admission in the Hospital (as the case may be) by any of the following means: Call ...
    • How can I make Lumpsum Investment in Mutual Funds?

Make a lumpsum investment  by choosing schemes from our categorized baskets: ​ From 5Paisa Mobile App:  Select a scheme >> Click on Buy >> Enter amount >> Proceed to Pay You can make a lumpsum investment through Quick Buy/SIP in a scheme of your ...
    • How do I make a payment in case of any failure from Bank mandate?

You can make payments to IIFL via NEFT and RTGS transfers through the online portal. Just visit https://quickpay.iiflfinance.com/