How do I make a claim?

How do I make a claim?

You or anyone on behalf of the Insured Person(s) shall intimate a claim to insurer within 15 days from the date of discharge from Hospital by any of the following means:

Call center: 1800 12000
Write to insurer office: EGIC Health Claims Team: 5th Floor Tower 3, Wing B, Kohinoor City Mall, Kohinoor City, Kirol Road, Kurla – Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 070

The following minimum details are required to be provided at the time of intimation of claim:

1. The Policy number;
2. Name of the Policyholder;
3. Name and address of the Insured Person in respect of whom the request is being made
4. Details of Benefits to be claimed needs to be added (e.g. date of loss, nature of loss, etc.)

• Related Articles

• How do I make a claim?

Only Re-Imbursement mode of claim settlement is allowed in this policy, please refer Terms and Conditions document for detailed process.
    • How do I make a claim?

You or anyone on behalf of the Insured Person(s) shall intimate a claim to insurer within 7 days from the date of the diagnosis of the covered Illness or admission in the Hospital (as the case may be) by any of the following means: Call center: ...
    • How do I make a claim?

You or anyone on behalf of the Insured Person(s) shall intimate a claim to insurer within 7 days from the date of the diagnosis of the covered Illness or admission in the Hospital (as the case may be) by any of the following means: Call ...
    • How can I make Lumpsum Investment in Mutual Funds?

Make a lumpsum investment  by choosing schemes from our categorized baskets: ​ From 5Paisa Mobile App:  Select a scheme >> Click on Buy >> Enter amount >> Proceed to Pay You can make a lumpsum investment through Quick Buy/SIP in a scheme of your ...
    • How do I make a payment in case of any failure from Bank mandate?

You can make payments to IIFL via NEFT and RTGS transfers through the online portal. Just visit https://quickpay.iiflfinance.com/