How do I modify my order?

How do I modify my order?

Modifying a pending order on the trading platform of 5 Paisa is a straightforward process that allows you to adjust the parameters of an existing order according to your current strategy or market conditions. Here are the steps to follow:

Step 1. Click on the 'Orders' tab to access the order management section.

Step 2. From the order book, identify and select the pending order that you wish to modify.

Step 3. Once the order is selected, click on the 'Modify' button associated with that order.

Step 4. A modification entry window will open, displaying the current order details.

Step 5. In the modification entry window, enter your desired changes to the order parameters, such as the price, quantity, or order type.

Step 6. After making the necessary modifications, click the 'Modify' button to open a confirmation window.

Step 7. Carefully review the modified order details in the confirmation window to ensure accuracy.

Step 8. If the information is correct, click 'Confirm' to finalise the modification of the pending order.

Please note you can only modify pending orders, including partially executed ones, but fully executed or cancelled orders cannot be changed. Be cautious when modifying orders, review details carefully to avoid unintended trades or losses and seek assistance from 5 Paisa's support if needed.

• Related Articles

• How do I modify my order ?

To modify a pending order, follow the below steps:   Step. 1. Click on orders tab Step. 2. Select the pending order from order book which you want to modify Step. 3. Click on modify Step. 4. A modification entry window will open Step. 5. Enter your ...
    • How to Check status of VTT Order? Can I modify and cancel the VTT order?

You can check the status of your VTT order either through our website or our mobile application. Through Website: Path: Log In: Visit www.5paisa.com. Enter your login credentials to access your account. Navigate to VTT Orders: Click on the context ...
    • Can I modify legs (SL and Target) of VTT order which was triggered?

· No, you cannot modify the stop loss (SL) and target legs of a VTT (Valid Till Triggered) order once it has been triggered. Once the initial leg of the VTT order is executed, the stop loss and target legs are set and cannot be changed.
    • How to place a basket order on the Quantower Platform?

Using the Multiple Order Entry Panel in Quantower, one can create multiple baskets, manage the baskets and place different types of orders that are supported by the broker. To create basket order on the Quantower Platform: 1. Navigate to the new ...
    • What are the steps to modify or cancel an IPO bid?

To Modify IPO Bids: · Open the 5paisa Mobile App: Launch the 5paisa Mobile App on your smartphone or mobile device. · Navigate to the IPO Tab: Once the app is open, locate and tap on the "IPO" tab or option from the main menu. This will take you to ...