How do I place Buy VTT order with Stop loss and target?
Buy VTT with Stop-loss and Target: Allowed in equity and FNO segment (Delivery Trade)
Consider the example in the below image below:
In this example,
- If the trigger price of 2700 is hit on the exchange, a limit buy order at 2700 is placed.
- This order will be executed if the seller is available.
- After execution of the Initial Buy order, the Stop-loss and Target price is live.
- If either trigger price of 2650 or 2900 is hit on the exchange, a limit sell order at the corresponding limit price is placed.
- This order will be executed if you have the stock in your demat account and a buyer is available. The other trigger is cancelled when one is hit.
- Please Note, you need to do the sell authorisation process every day till the order not executed as the stop-loss and Target is a sell orders.
- Please be informed the Stop-loss and Target order is optional.
- Even you are allowed to place either order.
How do I place sell VTT order with Stop loss and target?
Sell VTT is used to exit current stock holdings or short selling the future and Options contract. Consider the example in the image below: In this example, If the trigger price of 1650 is hit on the exchange, a limit buy order at 1650 is placed. This ...
What is stop loss order and how to place it?
It is used as a tool to minimise losses on a position. You may use this type of order when, for example, you have bought a particular stock at Rs 1000. You can afford losses only up to Rs.950. Instead of seeing market continuously and check price you ...
How do I place sell VTT order?
Sell VTT is used to exit current stock holdings or selling FNO contract Consider the example in the image below: In this example, If the trigger price of 1680 is hit on the exchange, a limit sell order at 1680 is placed. This order will be executed ...
How do I place Buy VTT order?
VTT Buy Order: This type of order is utilized to set up triggers for buying stocks intended for delivery. Once the trigger price is reached, a buy order is automatically executed at the specified limit price on the exchange. This order is applicable ...
What is the new VTT order type?
VTT stands for Valid Till Triggered orders. It allows you to set a trigger price, whenever your trigger price is hit on same day or at a future date, a (limit/market) order will be placed on the exchange as per the limit price set by you. These ...