How do you access the basket orders in FnO360?

How do you access the basket orders in FnO360?

Basket orders are a convenient way to execute multiple orders across segments. Each order undergoes RMS check and only successfully inspected once makes it to the exchange. Each order failing to meet the order placement criteria will be rejected.   You can access the basket orders by traversing the 5Paisa platform. Navigate to the bottom menu strip and click on baskets. A new popup will open for the basket section. You will be able to access all available baskets. You can create, edit, and delete baskets at your convenience.

• Related Articles

• How do you create a basket and add orders to a basket in FnO360?

Here’s how to craft your basket and add perfect orders in FnO360: Navigate to the Basket Section and select the New Basket in the top left corner. Name the basket and save it. You will get a new basket with a name and can always access your saved ...
    • What is the List of documents required for activating FNO/derivative segment?

After your account is activated, if you'd like to enable the FNO or derivative segment, you'll need to provide financial proof. To activate the segment, follow these steps: Via the App: Log in to the 5paisa App. Go to Menu > My Profile. Click on ...
    • How to place a basket order on the Quantower Platform?

Using the Multiple Order Entry Panel in Quantower, one can create multiple baskets, manage the baskets and place different types of orders that are supported by the broker. To create basket order on the Quantower Platform: 1. Navigate to the new ...
    • How to check orders and trades?

To access order updates and review the list of orders and trades for the current trading day, users have two options available in the footer section: 1. Book: By clicking on the "Book" option, users can access the order book by selecting order tab. ...
    • How can I view my orders on tv.5paisa.com?

To access your order details on tv.5paisa.com, begin by navigating to the Account Manager and selecting the Orders tab. Within this section, you will find a comprehensive overview of your current orders, categorized by various statuses such as ...