How many types of orders can I place on the FnO360 window?

How many types of orders can I place on the FnO360 window?

On the FnO360 platform, you can place multiple types of orders to accommodate various trading strategies and preferences. Here are the types of orders available:

·        Regular Order: A standard order with options for limit or market orders, as well as delivery or intraday selections.

·        Stop Loss Order: To limit losses on an existing position, this order is automatically executed when the specified price is reached.

·        Basket Order: Allows placing multiple orders across various segments in one go.

·        Immediate or Cancelled (IOC) Order: These orders are executed immediately upon reaching the exchange; if not executed, they are cancelled.

·        VTT (Valid Till Trigger) Order: Long-standing orders that remain in the system for up to one year and are triggered only when the specified price is reached.

·        VTD (Valid Till Date) Order: Orders that remain valid for up to 45 days.

·        Rollover: Allows quick rollover of futures contracts to the next expiry date with a single click.

·        Quick Reverse: Quickly reverse long positions to short positions, or vice versa, with one click.

·        Bulk Order: Place multiple orders for different strikes directly from the option chain.

·        Order Slicing: Place large volume orders by breaking them into smaller parts to bypass exchange order limits.

These options provide flexibility and control, enabling traders to implement various strategies efficiently​. 

• Related Articles

• What types of orders can I place using tv.5paisa.com?

Using tv.5paisa.com, you can place various types of orders to execute your trading strategies effectively. These typically include: Market Orders: These orders are executed immediately at the prevailing market price, ensuring quick execution but not ...
    • How to place an order?

To initiate an order placement process on the 5paisa platform, adhere to the following steps: Step 1: Identify the Stock Begin by selecting the specific stock for which you intend to place an order. For instance, suppose you wish to buy shares of ABC ...
    • Can I place VTT order in derivatives?

Yes, you can place a VTT (Valid Till Triggered) order in derivatives, but only in equity derivatives. Steps to Place a VTT Order in Derivatives on 5Paisa Mobile Application: Step 1: Login and Select the Derivative Contract Login to Your 5Paisa ...
    • What is the List of documents required for activating FNO/derivative segment?

After your account is activated, if you'd like to enable the FNO or derivative segment, you'll need to provide financial proof. To activate the segment, follow these steps: Via the App: Log in to the 5paisa App. Go to Menu > My Profile. Click on ...
    • How to place orders using charts at Quantower?

To place orders using charts in Quantower, follow these steps: · Open a Chart: Select the instrument you want to trade and open its chart in Quantower. · Analyze the Chart: Analyze the price movements, trends, and patterns on the chart to make ...