How many types of orders can I place on the FnO360 window?

How many types of orders can I place on the FnO360 window?

You can trade with four types of orders-
  1. Normal Buy/Sell orders for Delivery/Intraday 
  2. Basket Order
  3. Bulk Orders 
  4. Multi order 
  5. Rollover Trades
  6. Quick Reverse trade 
  7. VTT Orders for derivatives 

• Related Articles

• What types of orders can I place using tv.5paisa.com?

You can place various types of orders, including market orders, limit orders, stop-loss orders
    • List of documents required for activating FNO/derivative segment

Anyone document is need to be uploaded for activating the FnO Segment- Income tax return statement (Latest ITR) Bank Statement (Last 6 months) Demat Holdings (Last 6 months) Salary slip Net worth Certificate Copy of form 16 Copy of annual accounts ...
    • Types of order and its validity

Types of Order: Limit Order: A limit order is an order to buy / sell a stock at a specific price. Example, if you want to buy shares of Wipro which is trading at Rs 295, but you do not want to pay more than Rs.280 for it, you can place a limit order ...
    • How to place order from 5paisa + Trading view (tv.5paisa.com) ?

Option 1: Open an order panel available on the right side menu with the icon of two arrows or Open with a shortcut key Shift + T and select Buy or Sell to place an order. Option 2. Order can also be placed from Charts by clicking on Ask or Bid price ...
    • How do I place Buy VTT order with Stop loss and target?

Buy VTT with Stop-loss and Target: Allowed in equity and FNO segment (Delivery Trade) Consider the example in the below image below: In this example, If the trigger price of 2700 is hit on the exchange, a limit buy order at 2700 is placed. This order ...