How many watchlists can I create on FnO360?

How many watchlists can I create on FnO360?

You can access a total of 5 watchlists and three customizable watchlists on FnO360.

The watchlists can be accessed on the FnO360 platform anytime. To access the watchlist on FnO360, navigate to the bottom menu and click on a watchlist.

The watchlist on 5Paisa is synced across all the platforms, making it accessible to all created watchlists.

• Related Articles

• How many watchlists can I create on 5paisa web trading platform?

By default, each client ID on the 5Paisa platform is equipped with five watchlists. Among these, three watchlists are fully customisable, allowing users to edit, rename, and personalise them according to their preferences. Additionally, two ...
    • What is the List of documents required for activating FNO/derivative segment?

After your account is activated, if you'd like to enable the FNO or derivative segment, you'll need to provide financial proof. To activate the segment, follow these steps: Via the App: Log in to the 5paisa App. Go to Menu > My Profile. Click on ...
    • How can I create my own watchlist?

To create your own watchlist: · Access the watchlist feature provided by the 5Paisa platform. · Navigate to the section where you can manage your watchlists. · Within the watchlist management section, you may find that the 5Paisa provides three ...
    • How to create a smallcase?

With smallcase, you can curate a portfolio of 2-50 stocks, reflecting diverse market themes and strategies found in the Discover section. Traditionally, portfolio management involved navigating multiple platforms, which was time-consuming and ...
    • How can I create my own watchlist?

To create your own watchlist, follow the below steps: Step.1. Click on Trade station icon at top left to open menu Step. 2. Click on blank market watch Step. 3. The blank market watch (Watchlist) will be added Step. 4. Now add the scrips of your ...