How to check account closure status?

How to check account closure status?

Here's a quick process to view your Demat account details on both the 5paisa app and website:

Using the 5paisa App:

1. Login to the 5paisa app (download from the App Store or Google Play).

2. Tap the menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the top left corner.

3. Select your name displayed at the top.

4. Choose Manage from the options on the top right.

5. Under "Demat Account Details," tap "Close my trading account & Demat account."  (instructional note: you can ignore this step if you're not looking to close your account).

Using the 5paisa Website:

1. Login to your account at [5paisa.com]

2. Click on your profile picture located in the top right corner.

3. Select "Profile" from the dropdown menu.

4. Under "My Profile," click on "Demat Account Details."

This will display your Demat account information, allowing you to monitor your holdings and other relevant details.

• Related Articles

• What are the steps to check the status of your payment update?

To check the status of your payment update, please follow these steps: On the Mobile Platform: · Login to your 5paisa account. · Click on the "User" tab. · Click on "Net Available Margin". · From there, you can access your Funds or Ledger section. On ...
    • Where I can check status of my IPO?

· Go to the IPO tab on the app: Open the mobile app and navigate to the section specifically dedicated to IPOs. This section may be labelled as "IPO" or "New Issues" and can usually be found in the app's main menu or navigation bar. · Select "Past ...
    • What does KYC/KRA status mean, and how to check it?

KYC (Know Your Customer) is a mandatory regulatory process that verifies your identity and basic details before opening a trading and Demat account. 5paisa handles the KYC verification during your account opening process. KRA (KYC Registration ...
    • How to Check status of VTT Order? Can I modify and cancel the VTT order?

Through Website: Path: Log in at www.5paisa.com >> Click on the context menu >> Click on Order and Position >> VTT Through Application: Path: App >> Click on User >> Click on Book >> VTT Note: You can Modify or cancel the VTT order from the VTT tab, ...
    • What does KYC/KRA status means, and how to checked it?

SEBI has been directed to upload all client information, obtained through the KYC process, to the KRA agency. This agency serves as the central repository for client data across various brokers. Opening a new account is only possible if the data has ...