How to check orders and trades?

How to check orders and trades?

To access order updates and review the list of orders and trades for the current trading day, users have two options available in the footer section:

1. Book: By clicking on the "Book" option, users can access the order book by selecting order tab. This section provides a comprehensive list of all placed orders along with their respective statuses and details.

2. Position: Alternatively, selecting the "Position" option opens the trade book for the day. Here, users can view a detailed list of all executed trades for the current trading session, along with relevant transaction details.

Furthermore, both the order and trade tabs offer multiple filters to refine and simplify the view of users' orders and trades. These filters enable users to customise their view based on specific criteria, facilitating easier monitoring and management of their trading activities on the 5paisa platform.

• Related Articles

• How to convert Intraday trades into delivery?

To convert intraday trades into delivery, you typically need to follow these steps: 1. Check Exchange Rules: Before proceeding, ensure that the stock exchange where you trade allows intraday trades to be converted into delivery. Not all exchanges or ...
    • How do I manage and track my orders and trades on the platform?

On tv.5paisa.com, the comprehensive order information feature offers real-time updates and detailed insights into users' trading activities, allowing them to manage and track their orders and trades efficiently. With this feature, users can monitor ...
    • What are the steps to check the status of your payment update?

To check the status of your payment update, please follow these steps: On the Mobile Platform: · Login to your 5paisa account. · Click on the "User" tab. · Click on "Net Available Margin". · From there, you can access your Funds or Ledger section. On ...
    • Can I manually manage the trades placed via Smart Strategies?

The Smart Strategies automate order placement based on your defined parameters. It is important to understand how manual intervention can impact your trades: Trade Mismanagement Manually modifying trades placed by Smart Strategies (e.g., squaring off ...
    • How many types of orders can I place on the FnO360 window?

You can trade with four types of orders- Normal Buy/Sell orders for Delivery/Intraday Basket Order Bulk Orders Multi order Rollover Trades Quick Reverse trade VTT Orders for derivatives