A joint Demat account can only be opened offline with 5paisa.
Following are the specifications for opening a joint Demat account-
The maximum count of account holders for a joint Demat account is 3 inclusive of the primary account holder. Further, only one trading account can be opened per individual. However, multiple Demat accounts can be opened.
To open a joint demat account, submit the following documents:
- Download the Account Opening Form (AOF), or you can request us for AOF at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passport-size photographs of all the holders for the applications.
- Self-attested PAN copy, Aadhaar card copy & address proof of the all joint holders.
- For address proof, anyone of these will work- Aadhaar, driving license, passport or voter ID
- As all the account related information will be sent to the first or primary account holder, the corresponding address of the primary/first holder should be filled in the demat account form as well.
- A copy of bank account proof in the primary account holder's name, can be any from the below mentioned options-
- A cancelled cheque with your name printed on it
- Your bank statement
- Your bank passbook with the account number, bank logo, seal, MICR, and IFSC code clearly visible.
If you want to trade in F&O, then submitting an income proof is a must. It can be anyone of the following mentioned below-
- Last 6 months Bank statement
- Your latest salary slip
- ITR acknowledgement
- Form 16 with gross annual income
- Certificate of net worth
- Statement of Demat holdings with minimum 1 holding
Once all the documents are filled, e-mail the soft copy of all the forms to email@example.com
. The forms will be reviewed by our team and in case any corrections are required the same will be informed on email for correction. After the forms are reviewed, courier the documents at our head office address.
Head Office Address:
5paisa Capital Limited
Sun Infotech Park, Road No. 16V, Plot No.B-23 Thane
Industrial Area, Wagle Estate,
Thane - 400604