Is there any mobile app for FnO360?

Is there any mobile app for FnO360?

As of now, FnO360 is exclusively accessible through a web browser. However, the team at 5paisa Capital Ltd is actively working on integrating FnO360 into their mobile app platform in the future. While this feature is not yet available on the mobile app, traders can continue to utilize the original 5paisa mobile application for all their trading and investment needs. 

The 5paisa mobile app has garnered recognition as the Best Mobile Trading App in 2018. It offers a wide range of features for trading in stocks, derivatives, commodities, currencies, IPOs, mutual funds, insurance, bonds, and more.

• Related Articles

• Procedure to change Email id /Mobile number in your 5paisa Demat account

You can change your email ID or Mobile number through our Website or Mobile App. Follow the below path: Through App: Login to 5paisa App >> User >> My Profile >> Top right side Click on Modify >> Personal Details >> Click on pencil to edit Mobile ...
    • List of documents required for activating FNO/derivative segment

Anyone document is need to be uploaded for activating the FnO Segment- Income tax return statement (Latest ITR) Bank Statement (Last 6 months) Demat Holdings (Last 6 months) Salary slip Net worth Certificate Copy of form 16 Copy of annual accounts ...
    • How to reset the password on the 5Paisa app?

Resetting your password on the 5Paisa app is simple. Just follow these steps: 1. Open the app and click on Login. 2. Enter your Mobile No./Email/Client ID. 3. Click on Proceed. 4. Select Forgot PIN. 5. Enter the OTP received on your mobile or email. ...
    • How do I change Email address, Mobile Number?

You can easily change your email ID or mobile number through the 5paisa Website or Mobile App. Follow the steps below to update your contact details: Through the Mobile App: 1.Login to the 5paisa App. 2. Navigate to User. 3. Select My Profile. 4. ...
    • How to place VTT order from 5paisa mobile application?

Follow these steps to place a VTT (Valid Till Triggered) order from the 5Paisa mobile application: Step 1: Login and Select the Stock Login to Your 5Paisa Account: Open the 5Paisa mobile app and log in with your credentials. Search or Add to ...