- PAN card copy of the Partnership: This should be stamped and signed by the authorized signatory or partners.
- Address proof in the name of the Partnership Firm: The address proof can be the latest transaction copy of the bank statement or passbook with the stamp and signature, utility bill, lease and license agreement, or registration certificate. It should be stamped and signed by the authorized signatory or partners.
- Self-attested address proof copy of all the authorized signatories or partners: The address proof can be Aadhaar, driving license, voter ID, or passport. To download a masked Aadhaar online, visit the website myaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ and select the "Do you want a masked Aadhaar?" option while downloading Aadhaar.
- Individual KYC form: This form should be filled and signed by all partners. The partners should sign without using a stamp on the individual KYCs and supporting documents.
- Additional copy of the PAN and address proof of the authorized signatories: These copies should have the Partnership firm seal and signature.
- Copy of the partnership deed: The partnership deed should include the investment clause and should be attested by a public notary. The first 3 pages of the partnership deed (or all pages if less than three) should be stamped and signed by the authorized signatory.
- Copy of the certificate of registration (if applicable): This is required if the partnership is registered.
- Copy of the balance sheet of the latest two financial years: The balance sheet should be stamped and signed by the authorized signatory or partner and attested by a Chartered Accountant (CA). It should contain the CA's name, CA company name, member registration number (M. NO), UDIN, date, and city. Please refer to the sample balance sheet (PDF). The balance sheet needs to be submitted every financial year after the account is opened.
- Bank account proof of the Partnership firm account: This can be a personalized cancelled cheaque with the Partnership firm name printed, bank statement, or bank passbook copy clearly showing the bank account number, MICR, and IFSC code.
- Net-worth certificate from a CA (if the partnership firm is newly incorporated): The certificate should include the specified UDIN number and an income tax declaration (PDF) on the partnership firm letterhead with the seal and signature of the authorized signatory or partner.
FATCA Declaration: Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) declaration (Attached below).
Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO):
An individual is recognized as the ultimate beneficiary if they hold 25% or more shareholding, capital, or profits in the company. Submission of the UBO annexure (PDF) is mandatory.If a non-individual entity is identified, the senior managing official may be considered as the UBO, and the following documents need to be submitted:
- A copy of the UBO annexure with the signature of individuals holding 25% or more. (Format available in AOF form - Page 26).
- A copy of the PAN and address proof, self-attested by individuals holding 25% or more.
If an entity holds more than 25% shareholding, capital, or profits in the firm, it should be identified as an ultimate beneficiary, and the following documents should be submitted:
- A copy of the UBO annexure with the signature of the partner, whole-time director, or individual promoters of the entity holding 25% or more. (Format available in AOF form - Page 26)
- A copy of the PAN and address proof, self-attested by the whole-time director or individual promoters of the entity holding 25% or more.
- The latest shareholding pattern (PDF) of the entity holding 25% or more should also be provided, bearing the signature of the whole-time director or individual promoters.
Additional documents are required for opening a partnership account if another private limited or public limited company is a partner in the firm:
The following documents and annexures should be signed by the authorized directors with the company's stamp:
- KYC form of the company and the promoters or directors of the company. (Format available in AOF form - Page 6 to 8).
- Copy of PAN and address proof of the company, with the seal and signature of the authorized signatory or director.
- Copy of PAN and address proof of the directors, self-attested without the company seal.
- Memorandum Of Association (MOA) and Articles Of Association (AOA) of the company. The company's MOA should authorize the company to be a partner in the partnership firm and bear the seal and signature of the authorized signatory or director.
- A copy of the balance sheet of the latest two financial years, signed by the authorized signatory or director, and attested by a Chartered Accountant (CA). The balance sheet must include the CA's name, CA company name, member registration number (M. NO), UDIN, date, and city. If the company is newly incorporated, a net worth certificate from a CA .
- Board resolution, the latest shareholding pattern, list of directors with specimen signature and photograph. These annexures and board resolutions must be provided on the company letterhead.
- Certificate of incorporation with the seal and signature of the authorized signatory or director.
To activate the F&O and commodity segment, one of the following income proofs is required:
- Latest six months' bank statement or passbook of the Partnership firm account.
- Latest audited profit and loss statement for the previous year.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) acknowledgement for the latest year.
- Net-worth certificate from a chartered accountant with a specified UDIN number.
- DP holding statement of the Partnership firm.
Once you have prepared all the required documents, please email the soft copies of the forms to email@example.com
. The forms will be reviewed, and if any corrections are needed, you will be notified. After the review process, please courier all the documents to the following address:
5paisa Capital Ltd.
Sun Infotech Park,
Road No.16V, Plot No. B-23
Thane Industrial Area, Wagle Estate,
Thane - 400604.