What coverages are available under Hospital Cash Policy?
Below are the coverages available under Hospital Cash Policy-
- Daily Hospicash policy amount is payable only on arising out of hospitalization due to illness and/or accident
- Daily Hospital policy is payable for up to 30 days of hospitalization per year (After a complete 24 hours of hospitalization)
- There will be 2X daily benefits in case of ICU Hospitalization
- Insured has 30 days awaiting period for illness-related hospitalization and accidental hospitalization
- Daily Hospicash is also payable in case of hospitalization due to COVID-19
- Deductible: Nil
- Maternity will not be covered in the policy
- 1-year waiting period will be for the Pre-existing disease/Specified illness in the policy
- This cover will only be applicable to members between the age of 18-60 Years
Hospital Cash Insurance FAQs
1) What is hospital cash cover? Under the Hospicash cover, during the Policy Period, if the insured person sustains a bodily injury that results in them being hospitalized, then further procedure will be considered based on the specification in the ...
Who can buy the Hospital Cash policy?
Currenlty, the Hospital cash cover is offered to 5paisa customers currently.
What coverages are available under this policy?
Entry age (Min.) 18 Years Entry age (Max.) 55 Years Pre-policy Medical Check-up No Claims Servicing TPA Policy Tenure 1 Year Claim Payment method Cashless Or Reimbursement Sum Insured 2,00,000/3,00,000/ 5,00,000/7,00,000 Patient Care/ Day Care ...
What is the waiting period under Hospital Cash policy?
Under the policy, 30 days is the waiting period for illness-related hospitalization and accidental hospitalization.
Is there any age limit for taking the Hospital Cash Insurance?
Yes, the age limit to take the Hospital Cash insurance is in between 18-60 years.