What documents do I need to open an account with Vested?

What documents do I need to open an account with Vested?

First you need to have Demat account with 5paisa and further to open a US investing account with Vested, you will need the following documents:

·        PAN Card: Required for tax identification and financial transactions.

·        Aadhaar Card: Needed for identity verification and address proof.

These documents help to complete the Know Your Customer (KYC) process, ensuring a smooth account setup for investing in US stocks. Please refer to Vested's official website or contact their support team for additional details or specific requirements.

• Related Articles

• How do I open Demat account online?

An individual 5paisa Demat account can be opened online only if the mobile number is linked to the Aadhaar card. For opening an account, visit here or download the application from play store Follow the below steps to open your Demat account with ...
    • What documents do I require to open a Demat account offline with 5paisa?

You can easily open an account offline with 5Paisa by providing the following supporting documents: A passport-size photograph to affix and sign across the Account opening form. A copy of the PAN card, which is self-attested with your signature. A ...
    • How to open a non-Individual account with 5paisa?

To open a Non-Individual account with 5paisa, you need to follow these steps: Obtain the Account Opening Form: Download the account opening form for non-individual accounts from the 5paisa website or request a form from customer support. 2. Fill Out ...
    • What Are the Prerequisites for Opening a US Investing Account?

To open a US investing account with Vested through 5Paisa, you need to meet the following prerequisites: 1. Existing 5Paisa Demat Account: You must have an active demat account with 5Paisa. 2. Documents: Have your PAN and Aadhaar cards ready for ...
    • How to open a joint Demat account with 5paisa?

To open a joint demat account with 5Paisa, you are required to submit an offline application. Specifications for Opening a Joint Demat Account In a joint demat account, there can be a maximum of 3 account holders which includes the primary account ...