What is Market Condition? | 5paisa

What is Market Condition?

The general direction of the stock market affects individual stocks - the tide raises or lowers all ships. Understand the market's impact on your stocks. That will help you know whether to set sail or be an abandoned ship. Swing Trader has an objective way of analyzing the market, and we classify it into four different conditions.

1. Confirmed Uptrend: Best time to buy stocks

2. Uptrend Under Pressure: Proceed with caution

3. Market in Correction: Avoid fresh buys

4. Rally Attempt: Wait for the market to follow through or strong price action to occur in leading stocks before acquiring new positions.

• Related Articles

• A stock was added in current trade last week. Can I buy it?

Buying right solves half of your selling problems. The stock should be purchased in the mentioned buy range. If it was added last week and is trading in the mentioned range, fresh positions can be taken. You should also look at the current market ...
    • What is market auction and Internal Auction?

There are two ways in which auction settlement are conducted: (i) Internal auction: If both buyer and seller are from 5paisa Capital Ltd, then its auction settlement is undertaken internally, and it is termed as “internal auction”  (ii) Market ...
    • What are market timings? Can I also invest after-market hours?

US market timings are 7:00 PM to 1:30 AM Indian Standard Time [8th March 2020 - 1st November 2020] 8:00 PM to 2:30 AM Indian Standard Time [1st November 2020 - 14th March 2021] You can also invest after-market hours. Your orders will be placed ...
    • Square off process in commodity market

Commodity Square off Process 1. Intraday Square off Intraday Square off At 04:30 P.M. (Market closes at 05:00 P.M.). For Agri Commodities other than those open for trading till Evening. Intraday Square off At 08:30 P.M. or 09:00 P.M.in case of ...
    • Commodity Market Timings and how much exposure 5paisa provides in commodity?

·        Monday to Friday: 09:00 A.M. to 11:30 P.M.(up to 11:55 P.M. on account of day light savings typically between every November and March of the following year) Agri-commodities are available for futures trading up to 5:00 p.m. whereas other ...