When will I receive the brokerage reversal for the first 100 free trades under the Ultra Trader pack?

When will I receive the brokerage reversal for the first 100 free trades under the Ultra Trader pack?

·        Subscribers get 100 free trades every 30 days under the Ultra Trader pack.

·        Initially, brokerage is charged at 10 per order (which is a 50% discount).

·        The charged brokerage amount is credited back to your 5Paisa Ledger within 30 days.

·        If you subscribe to the Ultra Trader (Yearly) pack, you'll receive 100 free trades each month within a 30-day cycle.

• Related Articles

• When will I receive the brokerage reversal?

For 100 free trades, brokerage shall be charged at ₹10 per order (50% discount), however it shall be credited back in 5paisa ledger within 30 days (1st week of next month). Applicable only for ultra-trader pack users.
    • Discontinued Super Saver Pack & Features

The below super saver pack offer is valid from 01st January 2020 to 06th October 2020. Fresh purchase has been suspended since 6th Oct 2020. Existing subscribed plans shall continue to auto-renew. Note: 18% GST is applicable on all the ...
    • How do you calculate the refund amount received in the event of pack cancellation?

If you cancel your subscription pack within 3 days, you might receive a refund of what you paid, except for the benefits you've used. The benefit amount considered for refund calculation includes factors like the number of Free Trades used, any ...
    • How to avail Swing trader feature?

5Paisa’s Swing Trader feature is a premium option and must be purchased to access it. You can access the Swing Trader feature with the Research & Idea Pack or the Ultra Trader Pack of 5Paisa. Along with this, you can also consider buying the Super ...
    • Can I upgrade or downgrade my super saver pack? Which features will be applicable?

Yes! You can upgrade or downgrade your Super Saver Pack based on your requirements. Just visit 5 paisa website or app, access the 'subscription details' section, and follow these steps: 1. Navigate to ‘User’ and select “Super Saver Pack.” 2. Click on ...