Why do I see a change in the settlement amount?

Why do I see a change in the settlement amount?

Comprised of market price and accrued interest, bond price, also known as settlement amount is displayed on the website. Changes in the settlement amount for bonds can occur due to fluctuations in market prices, adjustments for accrued interest, changes in coupon rates, or modifications to the terms of the bond agreement. For instance, a time gap of a day or more than a day between adding bond units into the cart and the final purchase will result in a change in the settlement amount. These adjustments reflect the current market conditions and ensure accurate settlement amounts for bond transactions. 

• Related Articles

• Why do I see a change in the settlement amount?

The settlement amount of a bond, displayed on the website, consists of both the market price and accrued interest, which can cause fluctuations. Here's how it works: 1. Market Price: The market price of a bond changes daily due to market dynamics, ...
    • What is a Quarterly Settlement Payout Process?

Quarterly Settlement Payout Process means that every three months, according to SEBI rules circular view, any money in your trading account will be sent back to your primary bank account. This happens on the first Friday of January, April, July, ...
    • What is the amount I can invest through SIP?

The Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) amount for smallcases has a minimum threshold of Rs. 500. This amount is not fixed and can change based on the stocks included in the smallcase and their current market prices. As the prices of the stocks in the ...
    • What if I want to change my Mobile number or Email address?

If you want to change your mobile number, follow these steps- Go to My profile Click on your name at the top of the screen Click on the ‘Modify’ option in the top right corner Under the ‘User Information' section, you will see the options to edit ...
    • What is the impact of Quarterly Settlement on clients?

Effective October 1, 2022, 5paisa has laid out the following guidelines regarding the settlement of clients' running accounts for funds, which will occur on the first Friday of every quarter: 1. Clients who have not traded for a period of 30 days: o ...