Will I get the news updates on 5paisa's FnO360 portal?

Will I get the news updates on 5paisa's FnO360 portal?

FnO360 keeps you in the loop! You will find all the latest news and company announcements at your fingertips.

No more switching between windows - simply head to the “News” section at the bottom of the FnO360 platform and click on news to stay on top of the latest updates.

• Related Articles

• How can I screen the market on FnO360 in 5paisa web portal?

To screen the market on FnO360 in the 5Paisa web portal, you can utilise multiple integrated features that provide comprehensive coverage and real-time information on the derivatives market. Here’s a detailed breakdown: 1. Option Chain: Analyse all ...
    • List of documents required for activating FNO/derivative segment

Anyone document is need to be uploaded for activating the FnO Segment- Income tax return statement (Latest ITR) Bank Statement (Last 6 months) Demat Holdings (Last 6 months) Salary slip Net worth Certificate Copy of form 16 Copy of annual accounts ...
    • Where can I find the FnO Stats on 5paisa web portal?

On the left side navigation bar, the 5th icon represents the FnO Stats. Clicking on it will give you access to the various market research data as mentioned below- Futures and Options Activity Future and Option Screeners Futures Intraday Buildup ...
    • What is NAV? What NAV will I get if I invest today?

Each mutual fund scheme has a Net Asset Value (NAV) that represents the price of a single unit. When you invest, for example, ₹10,000 at a NAV of ₹10 per unit, you'll receive 1,000 units. If the NAV rises to ₹11, your 1,000 units would be worth ...
    • Where will I get help/support for Stocky5?

The support is available on the 5Paisa Application at the bottom of the user's feed. Thus, 5Paisa's & Stocky5's support is one and the same, drop your suggestions/queries/requests there. You can also write to us at support@5paisa.com